People are still re-emerging from the pandemic – maybe with a little extra weight, self-awareness, and goals – just as dangerous variants are causing havoc with efforts to stop Covid-19.
So, how can you take care of yourself during this challenging time?
- Plan something to look forward to. The same old day in and day out can wreak havoc on our moods!
- Keep practicing safety. Follow the guidelines of the CDC & look out for your fellow humans.
- Exercise. If you’re able to visit the gym, please do. If you’re not ready for that, consider virtual or in-home training. Or, at least, get out of the house and walk, jog, or ride the bike every day.
- Eat right, sleep, and talk to your friends and family.
- Don’t despair. It’s hard sometimes, but we’ve found it helps to avoid social media and limit how much TV news we watch every day.
We all need to stay informed and take the right actions for ourselves and those around us. We made it through last year, and we’ll get through this, too!