“Should I hire a coach?”
It’s a question I get asked a lot. And, if you’re a human, the answer is always YES!
HUMANS NEED COACHES.
If there’s anything you want to achieve in your life and you don’t know exactly how to do it, get support!
Here are just a few reasons to say YES to coaching:
- You’re not seeing the results you want. Hey, I understand! It happens to everyone. A coach has the skill and knowledge to get you over the humps – just like any professional has a deeper well of expertise than most people have.
- You have a specific goal in mind. Do you want to lose a certain amount of weight before your sister’s wedding? Maybe you want to participate in your first mini-triathlon or Spartan race. A coach will help you focus on being ready for the big day.
- It’s just so overwhelming. Starting to exercise can seem like a lot — between choosing an activity, finding a facility, shopping for equipment or clothes, and then overcoming our anxiety to dive in and do it. A coach can help you step by step.
- You need some pointers. Maybe you’ve been working out for a while, but you wonder if your form could improve, or if you should mix it up. Here’s when a coach can help keep us on track, providing corrections or improvements that really pay off.
- You’ve had an illness, birth or surgery. Talk to your coach about any limitations, even if they’re temporary. He or she will provide safe, effective alternatives.
- You’re stuck at home. Now more than ever, online trainers are bringing health to people in their own homes via the computer.
- Accountability. If you know your coach is there waiting for you, that’s extra incentive to get to show up. Sometimes when we’re alone, it’s easier to shrug it off.
Coaching is a priceless investment in yourself.
And, in my opinion, a critical one.
So, where are you struggling? What area of your life could you use some guidance, support, & accountability in?