Let’s talk about the most important muscle in your body… your heart!
Chances are you don’t spend a lot of time thinking about your heart, but it works SO HARD for you 24/7, 365 days a year!
Check out these eye-opening heart stats:
- It beats about 2.5 billion times (!!!) during your lifetime
- All of those heartbeats push millions of gallons of blood to every part of your body
- That blood carries oxygen, hormones, fuel, cells, and important compounds your body needs to function
- PLUS, blood whisks away waste products as it travels through your body
When your heart stops, many of your body’s essential functions fail almost instantly.
And that is NOT a good situation — especially since heart disease is the No. 1 killer globally… and 47% of Americans have at least one of the three major risk factors!
February is American Heart Month — and it’s time to give yours some TLC.
Which is why I have a little challenge for you this month:
Every day in February, take at least ONE action EVERY DAY to keep your heart healthy.
- Eat a healthy, whole-foods-based diet rich in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats like nuts, seeds, and olive oil.
- Get at least 30 minutes of exercise
- Make time for sleep
- Build a healthy lifestyle — don’t smoke and do keep your weight, blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels in check.
Not only would you be taking a major step to improve your health — you’d feel better and have more energy!
Are you with me?
Committed to Your Success,
PS: Are you ready to take the next step in your health/fitness journey? Get Active Personal Training will help you achieve your peak fitness level in just 28 days. We’ll provide you with the tools, support, and guidance to help you optimize your strength and endurance WITHOUT the stress of figuring out your workout routine or nutrition plan. Want to know more? Click here to book a free call.