I want to talk about time some more. It’s not just that it’s on my brain lately – it’s mostly that understanding time is super-important to managing your healthy lifestyle, which takes a little bit of time.
Now, I’m not suggesting you take up permanent residence at the gym. You can incorporate more movement into your daily life in lots of ways. The key is to make a fitness plan and stick to it.
- Choose convenience. Find a gym or studio that is close to you, and select a time that suits you.
- Work out with a friend, partner or group.
- Treat your workout time like any scheduled appointment. You wouldn’t casually blow off a doctor’s appointment. Give exercise the same importance.
- Choose something fun. Studies (and common sense) tell us that people are more likely to make time for fitness when it’s something they enjoy.
- Forget about how you look and focus on how exercise makes you feel better – and live longer.
We are here to help, so talk to us about finding the time to take care of yourself. What’s more important than that?