Controversial statement alert!
You’ve heard (probably many times) how important it is to focus on what you WANT.
And yes, it is important.
Your “want” is like the carrot on the end of the stick, motivating you forward.
👉 But it’s also important to acknowledge what you DON’T want.
Because that can also be a huge motivator.
Just a few examples…
- You don’t want to feel sluggish and blah
- You don’t want your knees and back to hurt every time you stand up from your desk
- You don’t want to get that “ugh” feeling in the dressing room when you’re trying on clothes at the store
- You don’t want to have to rely on someone to help move that couch to a new spot in the living room
Knowing what you DON’T want can help you set strong boundaries…
It can help spur you to take action…
AND it can actually help you move closer to what you DO want.
- You want to be lean, fit, and strong — with all the energy you need!
- You want to move pain-free and do the things you used to enjoy
- You want to feel good in (and out of!) your clothes
- You want to feel strong and capable
So today, identify at least one outcome you DO NOT WANT. And think about HOW you can make sure it doesn’t happen.
You’ve got this!
Committed to Your Success,
PS: Want your personalized roadmap to feeling fitter, leaner and more energized? Get Active can take you from feeling unhealthy to feeling healthy and energized with a proven plan. You can learn more by booking a free call with us.