Can I let you in on a not-so-secret secret?
Almost everyone struggles with sticking to a healthy diet from time to time.
Yes, even me.
In fact, it seems like every day/week, a client (or potential client) confesses that it’s their #1 issue getting in the way of their health/fitness/goals.
That’s why this month I’ll be sharing a lot of time-tested tips to make eating a healthy diet easier. Sound good? Good!
The thing is, what you eat matters a lot…
And, your eating habits can:
- Help you live longer
- Boost your immunity
- Help you reach & maintain a healthy weight
- Support your muscles and bones
- Keep your skin, teeth, and eyes healthy
- Lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and some cancers
- Help your digestive system do its job
- Support healthy pregnancies & breastfeeding
Not to mention give you more energy, cut down on aches & pains, help you sleep better, and improve your workout performance and recovery. Pretty amazing.
Here’s an easy tip to get you started:
Every time you make dinner, make extra! This way you have leftovers ready and waiting for you for lunch or tomorrow night’s dinner.
So instead of cooking up a pound of ground turkey for tonight’s tacos, double it.
Yes, it really can be that simple — and that is why it works so well.