I’m asked all the time: “How do I achieve my health and fitness goals?”
It’s a fair question. And I think I’ve come down with six simple pointers to get you where you want to go, whether it’s about your weight, athletics, or anything else, really.
- Start with a small goal to build confidence.
- Set one goal at time.
- Make it measurable and specific and give it a time limit.
- Understand your motivations.
- Be consistent. Results take time.
- Lighten up on outcomes and focus more on the process. Remember you are working hard to improve yourself, and that you’re worth all the sacrifices you’re making.
Success really is a journey more than a destination.
From the list above, think about maybe where you’ve gone wrong in the past when you haven’t reached a goal.
Then, set an intention to do it differently.
And always, always seek support. Success never happens alone.