If you’ve been feeling like things are beyond your control for, oh, say, the last year or so, we get it. TOTALLY.
In fact, we’re pretty sure everybody would understand that because, guess what? A lot of stuff really has been beyond our control, even basic matters relating to our health. We’ve had to take extra precautions every day to stay safe, limit our interactions and activities, and wait for science to overcome the virus.
Now, though? Things are looking up, and it’s time to take back your health. Here are a few suggestions about how to do that.
- Strongly consider getting vaccinated.
- Follow CDC and your doctor’s guidelines for visiting, travel, etc.
- Be grateful for your health and the health of your loved ones.
- Exercise every day. If you’ve been getting by with walks and at-home workouts, maybe it’s time to get back to the gym or studio. For that matter, if you’ve been doing nothing physical all year, then it’s definitely time to get back in shape.
- Realize that healthy living (exercise, eating right, etc.) keeps you strong and protects you from illness.
- Make and keep your usual doctor appointments – don’t neglect yourself!
- Take your supplements.
- Eat right.
- Sleep enough.
- Be kind to yourself and to others..
We made it through the last year. Now, let’s make the next one really worth it!